432.56+8xx diaphragm pressure gauge with switchable contacts WIKA
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
- wide choice of special materials
- switch contact instruments for PLC applications
- instruments with inductive contacts for use in hazardous areas
- also available with a liquid-filled pouch for high dynamic pressure loads or vibrations
- high overload protection, optionally up to 40, 100 or 400 bar, thanks to a metal pressure limiter, without liquid measuring cell
The WIKA 432.56+8xx diaphragm manometer with switchable contacts is preferably used for low pressure areas. Through the large working area of the circular, corrugated diaphragm element, small pressure ranges can be reliably measured.
Where process pressure needs to be specified locally and circuits need to be switched at the same time, the model 432.56+8xx or 432.36+8xx GAUGE switch finds its application.
Switch contacts (electrical alarm contacts) close or open the circuits depending on the position of the pointers of the indicating instruments. The switch contacts are adjustable over the full range of the dial (see DIN 16085) and are located mainly under the dial, but also partly on the top of the dial. The instrument pointer (actual value indicator) moves freely over the entire scale range, independent of the setting. You can adjust the set cursor using the removable adjustment key in the window.
You can also set multiple contacts to a single set point. The contact is triggered when the actual value pointer moves above or below the desired set point.
The pressure gauge is manufactured in accordance with DIN 16085 and meets all the requirements of the relevant standards (EN 837-3) and regulations for the on-site indication of the working pressure of pressure vessels. Magnetic contact pins, reed switches, inductive contacts – for ATEX requirements – or electronic contacts for PLC triggering are available as switch contacts. For further information on the different switch contacts, see datasheet AC 08.01.
- Nominal size in mm: 100, 160
- Accuracy class:
- Scale range:
- 0 … 25 mbar to 0 … 250 mbar (flange Ø 160 mm)
- 0 … 400 mbar to 0 … 40 bar (flange Ø 100 mm)
- other units available (e.g. psi, kPa)
- or any other equivalent pressure and vacuum ranges
- Single scale
- Double Scale
- Pressure limit:
- Continuous: full scale value
- Niha: 0.9 x total scale value
- Safety against overloading:
- 40 bar
- 100 bar
- 400 bar (only for ranges ≥ 0 … 400 mbar 4)
- Suction safety up to -1 bar
- Process connection to the lower measuring flange:
- G ½ B
- ½ NPT
- ½ NPT female
- Open connection flange DN 25 PN 40 to EN 1092-1, Form B
- Open connection flange DN 50 PN 40 according to EN 1092-1, Form B
- 1″ Class 300, RF open connection flange per ASME B16.5
- 2″ Class 300, RF open connection flange per ASME B16.5
- and other threaded connections and open flanges according to EN/ASME from DN 15 to DN 80
- (see datasheet IN 00.10)
- Allowable temperature:
- Medium +100 °C maximum
- +200 °C maximum
- Environment -20 °C … + 60 °C
- Temperature effect: when the temperature of the measuring system deviates from the reference temperature (+20 °C): max. ± 0.8 % / 10 K of full scale value
- Model 432.56: S1 version according to EN 837: with back-blowing device in the casing
- Liquid-filled instruments with compensation valve to vent housing
- Charging the housing
- With M50 silicone oil housing filler, ingress protection IP65 (models 433,56, 433,36)
To view additional options and more technical features, we recommend viewing the attached pdfs. documents under the Documentation section.
Areas of use, applications
- plant control and switching of electrical circuits
- for gaseous and liquid, aggressive and highly viscous or contaminated media, also in aggressive environments
- process control and regulation at measuring points with increased overpressure and range is from 0… 25 mbar
- Process industries: chemical, petrochemical, power plants, mining, offshore and onshore, environmental technology, mechanical engineering and general plant construction
ELPRO designation: MAN-432.56+8xx