910.15 siphon for WIKA pressure gauges
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: approximately 3-4 weeks
- nominal pressures up to 420 bar
- temperature range: max. 550 °C
- U-shaped, trumpet-shaped or compact
- compact version suitable for vibration applications
- various combinations of valves and instruments available to order
910.15 Pressure gauge siphon is available in U-shape and trumpet shape in accordance with DIN 16282. Both versions are available with threaded or welded process connection. In addition to the standardised siphons, NPT threaded connections to DIN 16282 and versions to industrial standards are also available.
Condensate shall be collected within 910.15 to prevent hot media from entering the pressure instrument. Before starting the pressure line, it is recommended to fill the siphon with coolant for separation. U-shaped traps are designed for horizontal connections to pipelines or pressure vessels, while trumpet-shaped traps are designed for vertical connections. The compact version of the product can reduce the impact of vibrations and protect pressure gauges from pulsations and pressure surges in the medium.
For applications that do not require a trap, WIKA offers connecting pipes in straight or angled form (90° pipe elbow).
Fields of application, applications 910.15
- suppressing pressure surges and pulsations in the medium
- cooling element to protect against excessive heating of liquids, gases and vapours
- direct process connection of pressure gauges or in combination with other pressure gauge accessories (e.g. valves)