XGA301 gas analyser for industrial use Michell
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: approximately 3-4 weeks
- operating temperature: +5 … +35 °C
- measuring range: -100 … +20 °Cdp
- heating time: 3-4 min at +20 °C
- Maximum inlet temperature: +50 °C
- Accuracy: ±2 °Cdp reading (optional < ±0.25 %)
- Sample flow rate: 0 … 1,2 Nl/min (optional with pump)
- Maximum inlet pressure: 1 barg
The XGA301 industrial gas analyser Michell measures oxygen (O2), dew point, carbon dioxide (CO2) and methane (CH4). The analyser can be supplied in one of two wall-mountable housings, and with up to three built-in sensors.
The XGA301 Michell gas analyser for industrial applications has features including two fully programmable alarm circuits (voltage free contacts), programmable analogue outputs, RS232 communication and full Windows based data logging software.
The industrial zirconium oxygen sensor provides fast and accurate oxygen analysis in the range from 1 ppm to 30% O2, for stable and repeatable readings with a typical response time of less than 5 s for a 90% response to changes in gas composition. The zirconium sensor is heated and temperature controlled to allow oxygen ion conduction. To maintain accurate and stable readings, the internal pressure sensor compensates for small changes in gas pressure. The selectable speed pump draws a gas sample at a flow rate that can be set by the user between 0 and 1.2 Nl/min.
For efficient gas analysis, the EA2 Easidew converter for dew points down to -100 °C is supplied with the analyser (optional) in combination with a fixed sensor inside the housing.
The XGA301 is not suitable for enriched oxygen applications.
- choice of sensor technology: zirconium, galvanic-electrochemical, infrared, ceramic impedance
- Variable speed pump (optional)
- a cleaning room for zirconium oxide sensors, which can be used at any time during use
- intuitive HMI with backlit display
- two fully programmable alarms
- outputs: 2 x voltage and 2 x 4-20 mA outputs
- communication: digital RS232
- software package includes live graphics and data logging compatible with Excel™
- password protection
Areas of use, applications
- gas quality measurements
- monitoring gases in the environment
- gas purity monitoring for industrial purposes