PGT63HP.160 capsule pressure gauge with output signal for the process industry WIKA
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
- no configuration required due to “plug-and-play”
- simple analogue display with a nominal size of 160 mm
- measuring chamber protected against unauthorised interference
- low measurement error and impact on the performance of the medium pollution
- high overload protection up to 50 times the scale value
The PGT63HP.160 capsule pressure gauge with output signal for the WIKA process industry is used for pressure measurement of gaseous and liquid media.
Where very low pressures need to be specified locally and at the same time signal transmission to a central control or remote centre is desired, the intelliGAUGE® model PGT63HP (patent, property right: e.g. DE 202007019025) can be used.
The robust capsule measurement system has overload protection up to 50 times the full scale value.
The electronic angle encoder, proven in safety-critical automotive applications, determines the position of the camshaft – it is a non-contact sensor and therefore completely wear- and friction-free. This results in an electrical output signal proportional to the pressure, e.g. 4 … 20 mA is produced.
The measuring range (electrical output signal) is automatically adjusted together with the mechanical display, i.e. the scale over the entire display range corresponds to 4 … 20 mA. You can also manually set the electrical zero point.
The WIKA electronic sensor integrated in the high-quality capsule pressure gauge combines the advantages of electrical signal transmission with a local mechanical display that remains readable during power failure.
This allows you to store an additional measuring point for mechanical pressure display.
To view additional options and more technical features, we recommend viewing the attached .pdf documents under the Documentation section.
Common uses of the PGT63HP.160
- measurements of very low pressures from 2.5 mbar
- for gaseous, aggressive media, even in aggressive environments
- Output signals 4 … 20 mA, 0 … 20 mA, DC 0 … 10 V for transmission of process values to the control room
ELPRO designation: MAN-PGT63HP.160