MP402H ROTRONIC relative humidity and temperature transmitter
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: depending on the project from 3 days to a few weeks
- Power supply: 15 … 24 V DC
- nominal current consumption: < 50 mA
- output current: 0(4) … 20 mA
- operating range: -50 … 100 °C / 0 … 100% RH
- accuracy at 10 … 30 °C: ± 0.8 % RH and 0.1 °C
- Housing: POM
The MP402H ROTRONIC relative humidity and temperature transmitter is a meteorological transmitter with analogue output and RS-485 interface.
Humidity and temperature are measured with the interchangeable HygroClip2 HCA2-S3 sensor.
For the MP102H meteo sensor, temperature measurement can be enhanced by an external Pt100 temperature sensor in different accuracy classes.
- humidity and temperature measurement using interchangeable HC2 sensors
- optional: directly connected Pt100 sensor
- analogue output signal 0 … 20 or 4 … 20mA (linear)
- freely flexible
- good long-term stability
- RS-485 interface
- Connection with open-ended cable (3 … 99 m) or T7 connector
- resistance to air pollution and moisture condensation
- weather cap with active ventilation: RS12T / RS24T
- weather cap with natural ventilation: AC1002, AC1003
- Meteorological probes: HC2A-S3 and HC2A-S3H
Included in the consignment
- a short instruction manual
Areas of application, applications MP402H
- weather stations
- snow cannons
- monitoring road conditions
- bridges and airports
- Snow and ice warning systems
- research in the wild
You are invited to take a look at the article ”Solutions for accurate measurements in meteorology”.
Other designations: MP 402H, MP-402H, MP_402H