MP400A standard analogue metering sensor with ROTRONIC fixed sensors
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: okvirno 2 tedna
- Power supply: 5 … 24 V DC
- Accuracy at 10 … 30 °C: 10 … 95% RH ±1.5%
- Response time: < 15 sec.
- Application range: -40 … +85 °C/0 … 100 % RH
- Dimensions: fi 25 mm x 210 mm
- output current: 0(4) … 20 V mA
The MP400A standard analogue meteo sensor with ROTRONIC fixed sensors is a combined humidity and temperature sensor.
The MP400A is designed primarily for meteorological and general outdoor applications. The sensor’s DC operation and low power consumption make it particularly suitable for remote locations. The probe only needs to be powered for 0.25 seconds during each measurement. The linear output signals are compatible with the requirements of most data acquisition systems.
- filter: mesh filter with 20 µm crack size
- very robust, hence high long-term stability
- current output signal for humidity and temperature
- Hygromer® IN-1 sensor / Pt100 class A
- cable length compensation up to 100 m
- connection with T4/T7 connector or open-ended cable
- weather cap with active ventilation: RS12T / RS24T
- weather cap with natural ventilation: AC1002, AC1003
Included in the consignment
- certificate of factory adjustment
- wire mesh filter
Areas of use, applications MP400A
- weather stations
- ice or freeze warning systems
- snowmaking systems
You are invited to take a look at the article ”Solutions for accurate measurements in meteorology”.
Other names: MP 400A, MP-400A, MP_400A