APGT43.100 absolute pressure gauge with WIKA output signal
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
- no configuration required due to “plug-and-play”
- scale ranges from 0… 25 mbar absolute pressure
- simple analogue display with a nominal size of 100 mm
- media chamber protected against unauthorised access
- high safety against overload, long service life due to the sealing of the metal media chamber
APGT43.100 Absolute pressure gauge with WIKA output signal is used for pressure measurement of gaseous and liquid media.
The intelliGAUGE® model APGT43 (patent, property right: e.g. DE 202007019025) can be used wherever pressure measurements need to be independent of atmospheric pressure fluctuations. The instrument is used for on-site display with simultaneous signal transmission to a central control or remote centre.
The APGT43 is based on the model 532.54 high quality stainless steel pressure gauge manufactured in accordance with DIN 16002.
The intelliGAUGE® APGT43 meets all safety requirements of the relevant standards and regulations for the on-site display of the working pressure of pressure vessels.
The robust diaphragm metering system produces a rotation of the pointer proportional to the pressure.
The electronic angle encoder, proven in safety-critical automotive applications, determines the position of the camshaft – it is a non-contact sensor and therefore completely wear- and friction-free. This results in an electrical output signal proportional to the pressure, e.g. 4 … 20 mA is produced. The measuring range (electrical output signal) is automatically adjusted together with the mechanical display, i.e. the scale over the entire display range corresponds to 4 … 20 mA. You can also manually set the electrical zero point.
The WIKA electronic sensor integrated in the high quality Absolute Pressure Gauge combines the advantages of electrical signal transmission with a local mechanical display that remains readable during power failure.
This allows you to store an additional measuring point for mechanical pressure display.
To view additional options and more technical features, we recommend viewing the attached .pdf documents under the Documentation section.
Common uses of APGT43.100
- acquisition and demonstration processes
- control of vacuum pumps and packaging machines
- pressure measurement independent of atmospheric pressure fluctuations
- measurement of condensation pressures and determination of vapour pressure in liquids
- Output signals 4 … 20 mA, 0 … 20 mA, 0 … 10 V for transmission of process values to the control room
ELPRO designation: MAN-APGT43.100