910.27 Flushing ring for diaphragm seals with WIKA flange
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: approximately 3-4 weeks
- Screw flush openings
- wide choice of special materials
- flushing ring with valves fitted
- available in standard versions, nominal widths and flush connections
910.27 The WIKA membrane seal flushing ring with flange is installed between the membrane seal (either flanged or cell type) and the process flange with standardised seals.
910.27 The flushing ring is available with one or two flushing holes located on the side. The deposits, especially those on the diaphragm, can be removed by rinsing and cleaning to prevent any damage to the measurement. Flush rings with valves fitted extend the membrane sealing systems so that they can be maintained while they are installed.
Calibration without dismantling
Using a flushing ring with valves fitted and a top stop valve, calibration can be carried out on site. Here, we can offer calibration equipment from the WIKA range, for example the CPG1500 precision digital pressure gauge and the CPP30 pneumatic pressure gauge or the CPP1000-H hydraulic pressure gauge, to meet the required pressure.
Fields of application, applications 910.27
- cleaning of membrane deposits
- measurement of calibration after separation from the process
- flushing of process lines to prevent sedimentation or blockage
- for membrane seals with flanged connection with flush membrane or cellular design
For more technical information, please refer to the technical data sheet in the Annex (Documentation).