INOR transducers for accurate and reliable temperature sensor measurements
The use of transducers in the temperature process is crucial for regulation, monitoring and control purposes, as the measurement signal from your transducers depends on them. temperature sensors.
we offer you a wide range of solutions from our long-standing Swedish partner INOR. INOR trans ducers will meet your needs to maintain the accuracy and quality of your measurements. Read more about the meaning, use and facts about measuring transducers in the article below.
Why use transducers in temperature sensors?
- To change the resistance (RTD) or voltage (TC) of the sensor to an analogue signal of 4 … 20 mA or 0 … 10 V
- As a cost-saving installation, as 3 or 4 wire Cu cable (RTD) or compensation cable (TC) is no longer needed after the converter.
- “Damping” to dampen the temperature display (the transducer filters (dampens) the signal.
- Increase PLC performance and optimise costs (multiple sensors per input card over a 4 … 20 mA loop).
- Elimination of interference to the measurement signal (measurement cables can be laid together with power cables).
- An EX transducer or a blast zone transducer can serve as an EX barrier in Zone 2.
- For galvanic signal isolation (depending on model).
- The transducer can allow correction of the sensor value (only the cheapest APAQ C130 does not).
- For calibration purposes (enter display corrections into the transducer and ensure accurate displays in the controllers without interfering with the controller software).
- For other purposes: separation of current loops, conversion of different analogue values, linearisation of signals, change of measuring range.
5 facts about INOR transducers
- INOR is a Swedish company with more than 80 years of tradition, today part of the KROHNE Group.
- In 1974, INOR introduced the first transducer to be mounted in a sensor connection head, setting guidelines that are still used today.
- In 2018, they were the first to introduce the Wireless configuration of measuring transducers.
- INOR temperature transmitters come with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
ELPRO temperature sensors
we have been installing INOR transducers since 1997, collaborating on developments and guidelines, and are a valued partner.
More details on INOR measuring transducers
We have put together the INOR generation in a complete set-up – you can see a table of the main features of the whole generation of temperature transmitters here .
ELPRO Lepenik solutions
At ELPRO Lepenik we are temperature and humidity experts for routine control and validation of various thermal processes.
At the ELPRO Calibration Laboratory, we accredited calibrate temperature sensors and other measuring equipment and thus provide you with an accredited calibration certificate (SIST EN ISO/IEC 17025).
Other services ELPRO LEPENIK
As part of our service , we can also provide you with measuring transducers
WRITE TO US or CALL US. Our
experts will offer you the best solution according to your wishes, requirements,
the scope or application!