SST LuminoOx optical oxygen sensor ROTRONIC
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: depending on the project from 3 days to a few weeks
- supply voltage (Vs) 5 V DC (4.5 V DC min. -5.5 V DC max.)
- Input current (Is) <7.5 mA (one sample flow per second) < 20 mA (max)
- output type 3.3 V TTL USART level (5 V tolerance)
- operating temperature -30 to +60 °C
- storage temperature -30 to +60 °C
- humidity 0 – 99 % RH (non-condensing)
- air pressure range 500-1,200 mbar
SST LuminOx optical oxygen sensor detects oxygen quickly and responsively.
It has a long lifetime and low energy consumption.
- Optical technology based on luminescence, NOT electrochemistry
- does not deplete the technology, allowing for an extended lifetime
- factory calibration
- wide operating temperature range
- ppO2 outputs, %O₂, temperature and air pressure
- works directly with the microcontroller, no additional electronics required
- compact size
SST LuminOx features
The LuminOx family of instruments, developed and manufactured by SST (a PST partner), includes a range of factory calibrated oxygen sensors. They measure gaseous oxygen levels using luminescence-based optical technology. The oxygen detection of this sensor allows the oxygen concentration to be calculated.
LuminOx measures the partial pressure of oxygen (ppO₂) which, together with the sensor’s internal temperature , communicates serially with the user’s microcontroller. LuminOx sensors also include an internal air pressure sensor. This allows the oxygen concentration (%O₂) to be calculated for the transfer, together with ppO₂, temperature and air pressure.
Patented technology enables low power consumption and longer lifetime than electrochemical and galvanic sensors.
LuminOx optical oxygen sensors have internal temperature compensation.
The sensor communicates directly with the user’s UART, so there is no need to set up a signal circuit.
The SST LuminOx optical oxygen sensor is a solid state sensor and does not contain lead or liquid electrolytes. It is 100% RoHS compliant.
It is durable. This allows it to be used in applications where other technologies are not as reliable due to different gas mixtures.
- Oxygen range 0 – 25% O₂
- oxygen pressure range 0 – 300 mbar ppO₂
- T90 response time < 30 s (normal)
- ppO₂ < 2 % FS
- temperature: display only
- pressure ± 5 mbar
- O₂ determinable from ppO₂ and pressure accuracy
- ppO₂ = 0.1 mb
- temperature = 0.1 °C
- pressure = 1 mbar
- O₂ = 0.01 %
- Lifetime > 5 years
Using SST LuminOx
- clean rooms
- production of incubators
Welcome to our article ‘‘THE SOLUTION – OXYGEN VENT MANUFACTURERS”
Other designations: SST_LuminOx, SST-LuminOx, SST Lumin-Ox