- measuring element: 1 x Pt100, class A according to EN 60751 : 2008, 3-wire connection
- Installation length: l = 300 mm, then extension to fi 6.0 mm length l = 60 mm
- diameter: fi 3 mm
- extension to PTFE connecting cable: l: 5000 mm, with joint protection
- all metal materials: stainless steel Wr.Nr.: 1.4571
- Sensor operating temperature: -220 … +600 °C, max. at cable connection: +200 °C
TTU-GLA-010-11A3L160/30559TWRSB0/MP 0 … 100 °C
- measuring element: 1 x Pt100, class A according to EN 60751: 2008, 3-wire connection
- input: 0 … 100 °C
- Output: 4 … 20 mA
- Installation length: l = 160 mm
- Process connection: G1/2″ with safety neck
- diameter of the protective hose: fi 9 mm
- quality of materials in contact with the medium: 1.4571/316 Ti
- Connecting head: electroplated aluminium
- Sensor operating temperature: -50 … +450 °C, max. at head: +100 °C
- built-in measuring transducer: INOR basic
This product is a stock product and is sold as made. We are happy to make a customised temperature sensor to your wishes and requirements.
From the box on the right, please send your enquiry, specifying the types you want, the length you want, the temperature resistance you require, the quantity you want, ….
Based on your process requirements, we will help you determine/choose the most suitable implementation for you.
We will call you or send you a quotation with options depending on your requirements.
Other designations: TTU GLA 010 11A3L, TTU_GLA_010_11A3L, TTU/GLA/010/11A3L