LDP-FCPB1 measuring chamber ROTRONIC
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: okvirno 2 tedna
- measuring range: -40 … 85 °C / -50 … 100 °C
- pressure resistance: 16 bar
- Air flow: 1 L/min @ 8 bar
- G 1/2 wire (compressed air according to DN 7.2, only for LDP-FC)
- 2 x G 1/4 wire (LDP-MC only)
- dimensions: 40 x 106 mm
- weight: 140/100 g
- Housing: POM base,brass casing(fixed valve/quick connector)
The LDP-FCPB1 ROTRONIC POM (engineering thermoplastic) measuring chamber has a defined air flow level and a high-speed connector, creating an optimal dew point measurement.
It is equipped with state-of-the-art AirChip4000 technology. It calculates a measurement averaging 8,000 individual points in a 2-second interval. Dew point sensor together with
The HC2-LDP dew point sensor for ROTRONIC lower limits ensures measurements of the highest quality.
Main features of LDP sensors
- ROTRONIC offers an Ex-certified sensor for ATEX environments (see Atex annex in the documentation)
- selection of suitable measuring chambers with specified air flow rates
- quick connectors for optimum dew point measurement (available in POM and stainless steel)
- the base unit can be used for customisation
- excellence in repeatability of measurements
This standard low dew point measuring chamber is used in compressed air systems, refrigerated dryers and absorption dryers.
Similar elements to the LDP-FCPB1 ROTRONIC measuring chamber:
- LDP-FCSB1 – standard, stainless steel
- LDP-MCS – basic element of the standard basic measuring unit LDP-FCSB1
- LDP-MCP –basic element of the standard basic measuring unit LDP-FCPB1
Other designations: LDP-FCPB1, LDP_FCPB1, LDPFCPB1