IV51 manifold with five valves for WIKA pressure gauges
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: approximately 3-4 weeks
- low wear due to spindle tip in valve cover not turning
- low torque and smooth valve lever action even at high pressure
- increased safety thanks to the design of the valve against sudden failure
- valve seat tested for leak tightness (BS6755/ISO 5208 level A)
- various combinations of valves and instruments available to order
- standard connection distances (37 mm and 54 mm), suitable for differential pressure gauges and commonly used WIKA pressure transducers
The IV51 five-valve manifold for pressure gauges includes two shut-off valves, two vent valves and one pressure compensation valve. Shutoff valves separate the process from the differential pressure gauge, and a pressure compensation valve allows compensation between the ⊕ and ⊖ sides to prevent unilateral overpressure during start-up or operation. One vent valve on each side allows operators to target venting on one or both sides of the metering set-up.
The non-rotating spindle tip reduces wear on the sealing elements, increasing their life (especially when opening and closing frequently). The design of the anti-sudden failure valve improves safety at work, especially in applications with high-pressure loads. Professional installation of valves and other accessories on pressure gauges is also included as an option. To ensure the complete system is operational, an additional leakage test shall be carried out at the time of installation.
A version IV50 is also available, which differs from IV51 in the position of the valve levers.
Areas of application, applications IV51
- shut-off, pressure compensation and venting for differential pressure gauges
- for gaseous and liquid media that are not highly viscous, crystallising or in aggressive environments
- Process industries: oil, gas, petrochemicals and chemicals, power generation, water and wastewater management