DSS19T pressure transmitter with WIKA pressure interface installed
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: approximately 3-4 weeks
- pressure range: from 0 bar … 1 bar to 0 bar … 25 bar
- Medium temperature range: +10 °C … +80 °C (max. +130 °C for SIP and CIP)
- threaded connector according to SMS standard (SMS 1145)
- Suitable for SIP (sterilisation in place), CIP (cleaning in place) and COP (cleaning after removal)
- fast cleaning, no residue
- EHEDG certificate
The DSS19T pressure transducer with pressure interface (pressure sensor with membrane separator installed) is protected in applications with challenging media. The stainless steel diaphragm allows separation of the measuring instrument from the medium. The pressure is transmitted to the measuring instrument via a filling fluid system within the pressure interface system.
The DSS19T meets all the requirements of the food industry. The threaded connection allows hygienic process connection. The requirements for COP (clean-up after disposal) are met. Pressure interface systems are resistant to the cleaning vapour temperatures encountered in SIP (sterilisation-in-place) processes, thus ensuring a hygienic connection between the pressure interface and the medium. The tested, fully welded construction ensures a long service life and a durable seal.
Areas of application, applications DSS19T
- use in different process steps (e.g. filtering, separation, pasteurisation, filling)
- hygienic pressure measurement in sanitary applications for the food industry
- for gases, compressed air, vapours; for liquid, crystallising, pasty or particulate media
- installation on pipelines and pressure vessels with 4 mA … 20 mA output signal