990.51 Pressure interface with WIKA hygiene connector
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: approximately 3-4 weeks
- pressure range: from 0 bar … 0.6 bar to 0 bar … 40 bar
- aseptic connection which, in compliance with DIN 11864, meets very high hygiene standards
- fast cleaning, no residue
- suitable for SIP (sterilisation in place) and CIP (cleaning in place)
- EHEDG certificate
- 3-A hygiene standard
990.51 pressure interface with hygienic connection (diaphragm separator) protects pressure measuring instruments in applications with difficult media. The pressure interface affects the separation of instrument and medium. The pressure is transmitted to the measuring instrument via a filling fluid system within the pressure interface system. A wide range of designs, materials and system fillers are available to meet customer requirements.
990.51 has an aseptic connector that meets very high hygiene standards in compliance with DIN 11864. Dead space-free sealing is ensured by a metal stop and self-centring. Even when the medium temperature changes, the connection requires no maintenance and does not need to be checked. Pressure interface systems are resistant to the cleaning vapour temperatures encountered in SIP (sterilisation in place) processes, thus ensuring a hygienic connection between the pressure interface and the medium. The pressure interface can be attached to the measuring instrument by direct connection, or at high temperatures via a cooling element or flexible hose.
WIKA offers different solutions in the choice of material, with the top and the membrane made of the same materials. Stainless steel is the standard material, other special materials are available on request.
Fields of application, applications 990.51
- hygiene (sanitary) applications
- food and drink production
- pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology industry, production of active pharmaceutical ingredients
- production of basic aseptic materials in the chemical industry