990.12 pressure interface with WIKA flange
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Delivery time: approximately 3-4 weeks
- Pressure range: depends on flange and version
- flange with welded inner membrane
- low measuring ranges can be achieved thanks to the internal diaphragm
- flushing connections also available (optional)
- large diaphragm diameter results in lower instrument drift with temperature change
990.12 pressure interface with flange (diaphragm separator) protects pressure measuring instruments in applications with difficult media. The pressure interface affects the separation of instrument and medium.
The pressure is transmitted to the measuring instrument via a filling fluid system within the pressure interface system. A wide range of designs, materials and system fillers are available to meet customer requirements. The 990.12 is ideal for applications with small process connections. Optional flushing attachments allow you to clean and flush the process part of the flange as needed. The pressure interface can be attached to the measuring instrument by direct connection, or at high temperatures via a cooling element or flexible hose.
WIKA offers different solutions for the choice of material, where the top and wet parts of the pressure interface can be made of the same or different materials. Alternatively, the wet parts of the interface may also have a coating.
Fields of application, applications 990.12
- for aggressive, hot and contaminated media
- chemical and petrochemical industry
- oil and gas industry
All 990.12 functions can be controlled with the Diaphragm Seal Calculation Software.