990.10 Pressure interface with WIKA threaded connector
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: approximately 3-4 weeks
- pressure range: 0 bar … 250 bar (0 psi … 3600 psi)
- threaded process connection
- version with internal diaphragm and pressure interface parts screwed together
- wide choice of process connections and materials
- flushing connections also available (optional)
990.10 pressure interface with threaded connection (diaphragm separator) protects pressure measuring instruments in applications with difficult media. The pressure interface affects the separation of instrument and medium.
The pressure is transmitted to the measuring instrument via a filling fluid system within the pressure interface system. A wide range of designs, materials and system fillers are available to meet customer requirements. The 990.10 is suitable for a wide range of applications. Replacement of the lower part is possible without changes to the pressure interface system. The pressure interface can be attached to the measuring instrument by direct connection, or at high temperatures via a cooling element or flexible hose.
WIKA offers different solutions for the choice of material, where the top and wet parts of the pressure interface can be made of the same or different materials. Alternatively, the wet parts of the interface may also have a coating.
Fields of application, applications 990.10
- for aggressive, hot, corrosive, environmentally hazardous or toxic media
- Process industry
All 990.10 functions can be controlled with the Diaphragm Seal Calculation Software.