U8415 CO2 monitor with integrated carbon dioxide sensor, COMET
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: approximately 3-4 weeks
- measuring range: 0… 5000 ppm
- Accuracy: ±(50 ppm +3 % of reading)
- measuring interval 15 s with external power supply, 2 min withbattery supply
- operating temperature range: -20 … +60 °C
- internal CO2 sensorchannels
- SONY LiIon 5200 mAhpowerbattery
- protection class IP30
- recommended calibration interval 5 years
- dimensions 61 x 93 x 53 mm
- Approximate weight. 250 g
- Guarantee 3 years
U8415 to baterial drive with external power supply ( accessories) is designed to show the CO2 concentration in buildings (schools, conference rooms, bhospitals, offices, cinema, theatres , etc.). Although carbon dioxide is invisible and bcut the smell, Increased CO2 content in the room causes ufatigue and reduced concentration of uma.
The device is equipped with a dual-wavelength NDIR sensor with multi-point calibration, maintenance-free and stable in the long term.
A device with three bThe arcs show the CO2 concentration level. Changes in the marked states are also indicated acoustically – with a beep. The signalling method can be consumer set s software software COMET Vision.
Colours showing the CO2 concentration level:
- green LEDflashing – CO2concentration 0… 1000 ppm
- yellow LEDflashing – CO2concentration 1001 … 1400 ppm
- Red LEDflashing – CO2concentration 1401 ppm and above
- measuring range: 0 to 5000 ppm
- Accuracy:± (50 ppm +3 % of reading)
- measuring interval: 15 s with external power supply, 2 min with battery supply
GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA
- operating temperature: -20 to +60 °C
- Channels: internal CO2 sensor
- Power: SONY LiIon 5200 mAh battery
- Protection class: IP30
- recommended calibration interval: 5 years
- dimensions: 61 x 93 x 53 mm
- approximate weight:. 250 g
- Warranty: 3 years
- Included in the shipment: the U8415, user manual, calibration traceability certificate, rechargeable battery, free COMET Vision analytical software
Fields of application, applications
Schools, conference halls,hospitals, offices, cinemas, theatres, etc.