RMS converter ROTRONIC
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: approximately 2-3 weeks
- measuring interval: 10 s to 15 min
- Number of measuring points: integration up to 100
- Application range: -0 … +50 °C / 0 … 95% RH
- Power supply: 5 V DC (universal mains adapter included)
The RMS converter from ROTRONIC makes it easy to integrate existing devices and networks into RMS.
The RMS converter acts as an interface. It collects device data and sends it to the RMS server software.
Existing ROTRONIC products with a digital interface can be implemented in RMS in a few simple steps.
With a USB key, the converter can be upgraded to a gateway and wirelessly connected to memory units (data loggers).
Optionally, external OEM digital devices can be integrated. However, this function requires support from Rotronic R&D.
We recommend replacing networks with RMS devices.
- in accordance with FDA CFR 21 Part 11/GAMP 5
- includes Rotronic digital devices in RMS
- seamlessly integrates digital devices into RMS
- compatible with all HC2 generation devices
- no loss of accuracy without A/D converters, displayed to 5 decimal places
RMS converter compatibility (LAN connection)
- Modbus TCP devices
- RMS-CLD SaaS cloud solution
- CRP5 clean room panel
- converter: PF4 with Ethernet connection
- converter: PF5 with Ethernet connection
- Particle counter: APEX R5 with Ethernet connection
- converter: HF4 … HF8 with Ethernet connection
- analogue-to-digital converter: RMS-8ADC-L-R-A/V
Included in the consignment
- power supply
- Ethernet connection cable
- USB cable
- a short instruction manual
For more technical information, please refer to the technical data sheet in the Annex (Documentation).
Other designations: RMS-converter, RMS _converter