RMS-HCD-S humidity and temperature sensor ROTRONIC
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: approximately 2-3 weeks
- current consumption: 0.5 mA
- response time t63: < 15 sec
- Power supply: 2.8 … 5.5 V DC
- Accuracy at 23 °C: ± 0.8 % RH, ± 0.1 K
- Temperature sensor: Pt1000, class B 1/3
- operating range: -40 … +85 °C / 0 … 100% RH
The RMS-HCD-S humidity and temperature sensor from ROTRONIC is a high-performance humidity and temperature sensor.
The outstanding features of the RMS-HCD-S are its very low current consumption, high accuracy and measurement results within 50 ms (electronics). This is thanks to the new AirChip4000, which together with the new HYGROMER® HT-1 sensor forms a powerful combination.
In addition to the documentation provided, online instructions are available here.
Features of the RMS-HCD-S
- measure relative humidity and temperature, calculate dew point
- with the new HYGROMER® HT-1 sensor
- outstanding accuracy and repeatability
- excellent long-term stability < 1% RV/year
- for very low power applications
- digital calibration and adjustment
- Compatibility with data loggers and RMS software
- in accordance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11/GAMP 5
Areas of application, applications RMS-HCD-S
- monitoring in pharmacy
- monitoring in the food industry
- monitoring conditions in museums
- monitoring compliant with GxP and FDA CFR Part 11 regulations
Included in the shipment:
- HygroClip DIgITAL
- calibration certificate
- short instructions for use
Other designations: RMS HCD-S, RMS HCD_S, RMS HCDS