RMS-DO-L-R ROTRONIC Digital Output Module
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
- Number of outputs: 2 polar independent outputs
- Interface: digital signal/galvanically isolated
- Application range: -40 … +70 °C / 0 … 100% RH non-condensing
- Power supply: 24 V DC ± 10% / < 100 mA / PoE: 802.3 since 2003, Class 1
The RMS-DO-L-R digital output module from ROTRONIC is used to display information, trigger alarms and monitor events.
Relays can be queried or set via Modbus TCP or RMS software. In the RMS software, conditions can be set and outputs can be triggered based on them.
Benefits of RMS-DO-L-R
- 2 output channels
- in accordance with FDA CFR 21 Part 11/GAMP 5
RMS-DO-L-R Digital Output Module andcompatibility
- RMS-CLD SaaS cloud solution
Included in the consignment
- digital module
- Wall bracket (wall-mounted housing)
- a short instruction manual
- two screws and two pins
- Building automation
- industrial automation
- monitoring/control of the process
You are invited to take a look at the article:
”Temperature control in water systems”.
For more technical information, please refer to the technical data sheet in the Annex (Documentation).
Other designations: RMS DO-L-R, RMS_DO-L-R, RMS DO L-R