RMS-DI-L-R digital input module ROTRONIC
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
- input frequency: max 0.833 Hz or 1.2 s
- Number of inputs: 2 independent digital inputs
- Application range: -40 … +70 °C / 0 … 100% RH non-condensing
- Power supply: 24 V DC ± 10% / < 100 mA / PoE: 802.3 since 2003, Class 1
The RMS-DI-L-R digital input module of the ROTRONIC stores all measured data per event and sends them to the database via Ethernet.
The minimum pulse time is 100 ms. If the connection is lost, the module saves the data in the meantime and maintains data integrity. When the connection is restored , it automatically fills in the missing data.
The instrument is battery powered. In the event of an external power failure, this ensures that the measured data is recorded.
Benefits of the RMS-DI-L-R
- 2 input channels
- in accordance with FDA CFR 21 Part 11 / GAMP 5
- data logging up to 75,000 measured values
- Battery: RMS-BAT (battery life 3 years at 23 °C)
Included in the consignment
- digital module
- two batteries
- Wall bracket (wall-mounted housing)
- a short instruction manual
- two screws and two pins
Using the RMS-DI-L-R
- monitoring / process control
- security and automation
- direct monitoring of the situation
You are invited to take a look at the article:
”Temperature control in water systems”.
For more technical information, please refer to the technical data sheet in the Annex (Documentation).
Other designations: RMS-DILR Digital Input Module, RMS DI-L-R Digital Input Module, RMS_DI-L-R Digital Input Module