RMS-ADC-L-R data logger ROTRONIC
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
- Current consumption: < 160 mA
- Power supply: 24 V / 80 mA max.
- measuring range: 0 … 1/25/10 V and 0/4 … 20 mA
- Application range: -40 … +70 °C, non-condensing
The RMS-ADC-L-R data logger from ROTRONIC is a data logger with two integrated analogue-to-digital converters, to which two sensors can be connected for highly accurate analogue measurements.
The RMS-ADC-L-R data logger stores 44,000 pairs of measured values and sends them to the RMS database via a LAN connection.
- RMS-CLD SaaS cloud solution
Benefits of RMS-ADC-L-R
- 2 analogue sensor inputs
- 44,000 data point charger
- in accordance with FDA CFR 21 Part 11 / GAMP 5
- ± 0.03 % accuracy of measuring range
Included in the consignment
- data logger with clips
- a short instruction manual
Areas of application, applications RMS-ADC-L-R
- Control cabinets
- updating projects on the ground
You are invited to take a look at the article:
”Temperature control in water systems”.
For more technical information, please refer to the technical data sheet in the Annex (Documentation).
Other designations: RMS ADC-L-R, RMS_ADC-L-R, RMS ADC L-R