RMS-8ADC-L-R-A analogue-to-digital converter ROTRONIC
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
- measured parameters: current
- Application range: -10 … +60 °C, 0 … 90% RH
- Memory size: 7 days memory with RMS expansion
- measuring interval: 10 s to 15 min (depending on the software calculation)
The RMS-8ADC-L-R-A 8-input, analogue-to-digital converter from ROTRONIC has been designed to implement analogue outputs into digital RMS.
Eight inputs offer the flexibility of using an existing system with a flexible monitoring system.
Works only with RMS converter.
Benefits of the RMS-8ADC-L-R-A
- LED signal light
- Passive input up to ± 20 mA
- Programmed via RMS software
- 8 isolated analogue input channels 0/4 … 20 mA
Included in the consignment
- analogue-to-digital converter
Using the RMS-8ADC-L-R-A
- Building automation
- industrial automation
- monitoring and control of the process
For more technical information, please refer to the technical data sheet in the Annex (Documentation).
Other designations: RMS 8ADC-L-R-A, RMS 8ADC L-R-A, RMS 8ADC L R A