MA diaphragm pressure switch (Ex d) WIKA
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
- no power supply required for switching electrical loads
- rugged aluminium alloy switch housing, IP 66, NEMA 4X
- setting range 0 … 16 mbar to 0 … 600 bar, vacuum range
- 1 or 2 independent set points, SPDT or DPDT, high switching power up to 250 V AC, 20 A
The WIKA MA diaphragm pressure switch (Ex d) is used for pressure measurement of gaseous and liquid media.
These high-quality pressure switches have been developed specifically for safety situations. High product quality and ISO 9001 manufacturing ensure reliable control of your plant. In production, the switches are tracked every step of the way by quality assurance software and then 100% tested. All wetted materials are stainless steel as standard.
To ensure the most flexible operation, the pressure switches are equipped with micro-switches that allow direct switching of electrical loads up to 250 V, 20 A.
For lower switching power ratings, for example for PLC applications, argon-filled micro switches with gold-plated contacts can be chosen as an option.
For applications with special requirements in wet areas, versions with PTFE, Monel or Hastelloy materials are available.
Using a diaphragm metering system, the MA pressure switch is extremely robust and provides optimum operating characteristics.
For a setting range of 4 … 40 bar, the piston replaces and complements the diaphragm as a measuring element. The wetted stainless steel parts of this version are particularly suitable for liquid media.
To view additional options and more technical features, we recommend viewing the attached .pdf documents under the Documentation section.
Areas of application, applications MA
- water/wastewater, mining
- pressure monitoring and process control
- for gaseous and liquid, aggressive and highly viscous or contaminated media, also in aggressive environments
- safety critical applications in general process instrumentation, in particular in the chemical and petrochemical industries, oil and gas, power generation, incl. nuclear power plants, industry