IVM stop and vent valve with WIKA flange
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
- the threaded connection of the cover is not soaked to prevent seizure and leakage
- version of the instrument for ‘fugitive emissions’ according to TA-Luft and ISO 15848-1
- compact design with a small number of possible leakage points reduces overall weight
- metal valve seat leak tested to BS6755/ISO 5208 Leakage rate A
- smooth valve activation, even under high pressure, leads to trouble-free operation and long service life
The IVM stop and vent valve with WIKA flange can withstand high overpressures due to its one-piece design. It ensures a robust and compact mounting of the measuring instrument directly on the process flange.
The use of metal and graphite gaskets enables high temperature operation. In combination with pressure gauges, diaphragm seals or level gauges, the valves are suitable for use in critical applications such as refineries or steam generation systems. IVM can be used for “fugitive emissions” in chemical applications or for critical gas processes.
Thanks to the leak-proof metal seat, these valves are perfectly suited for sour gas, natural gas processing or nitrogen production plants. Efficiently machined valve internals, such as the spindle and spindle tip, allow smooth and precise operation, even at high pressures, and prevent leaks or valve seizure.
The OS&Y valve cover has been developed to the highest international standards for direct attachment to pipelines or vessels.
The WIKA IVM shut-off and vent valve with flange , together with the pressure gauges model 2xx.30 in the safety version or the pressure gauges models S-3, in accordance with EN 837-1 (S3), constitute the WIKA pressure measurement system is the EMICO emission gauge that ensures the safety of people and the environment in critical processes.
The measuring instrument and the valve are connected by a lightweight swivel adapter with a special sealing packing. The system is leak tested in accordance with TA Luft (VDI 2440) for fugitive emissions. The EMICO system measures pressures from 0 to 420 bar or 6000 psi. In the event of a failure due to high overpressure, the S-3 safety version protects the user from injury.
The compact measuring system can be started up immediately after delivery. The free rotating swivel adapter allows 360° positioning of the display and easy disassembly of the measuring instrument (in case calibration is required). In accordance with ISO 15848-1 and TA-Luft, S-3 pressure gauges can be combined with top valves in a fugitive design to form EMICO gauges.
To find out more about the app itself, click here.
Scope, IVM applications
- sealing and venting of pressure measuring instruments
- for aggressive liquids, gases and vapours, also in aggressive environments
- flanged connection of instruments with threaded connections to piping or vessels
- oil and gas, chemicals and petrochemicals, power plants, primary metals