ELMS1 WIKA safety electronics
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
- certified according to DIN EN ISO 13849-1 , PLe
- complex functionality, easy configuration via PC
- Optional module with ProfiBus® , ProfiNet®, EtherCat® and CANopen®
- a certified system solution, which includes force measurement, certified in accordance with with DIN EN 13849-1 Cat. 3, PLd
- 16 x safe inputs ( 8 x 4 … 20 mA analogue inputs, 8 x digital inputs), 2 x safe relay outputs and 6 x safe solid-state outputs (positive switching)
The ELMS1 safety electronics is a multifunctional and adjustable safety switching device. The electronics consist of a control module and individual function modules, which can be placed next to each other. The modules are interconnected via a redundant standard DIN rail.
Security electronics has broad recruitment security Digital and analogue inputs and security semiconductor and contact outputs. For those parts of the app, that are not relevant to safety during normal operation, several analogue outputs are available , as well as fieldbus modules. Status of entrances and exits, operating voltage and other diagnostic messages are displayed on the LED matrix.
The safety electronics control module is certified in accordance with with DIN EN 13849-1 category 4 PLe via DGUV. Based on Table 3 of DIN EN 13849-1 , this ustreza SIL 3.
System Solution for Cranes and cranes
At available is also completely certified System Solution for protection before overloading and detection Shut up ropes for Cranes, which do not roll over. A system solution, consisting of the control module, software and force transducers, is certified in accordance with with DIN EN ISO 13849 and DIN EN 62061 with EN d/ SIL 2.
- implementation and certification of customer-specific applications
- visualisation ofrelevant data on the screen
- analogue output 4 … 20 mA / DC 0 . ..10 V
- installation v control dashboard
- Fieldbus connection(ProfiBus®, ProfiNet®, EtherCat® and CANopen® , etc.)
Areas of application, applications ELMS1
Harbour cranes (X-RAY, STS, RMG), lship and offshore cranes,bridge cranes, gantry cranes and hoists,conveyor systems, machine and plantconstruction, production.