DSS27M pressure gauge with WIKA pressure interface installed
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Delivery time: approximately 3-4 weeks
- pressure range: from 0 bar … 1 bar to 0 bar … 40 bar
- Temperature range of the medium: -10 °C … +150 °C
- the pressure gauge is manufactured in accordance with EN 837-1
- flange with welded membrane for flushing
- robust and fully welded design
- universal applications
The DSS27M pressure gauge with pressure interface (pressure gauge with diaphragm separator fitted) is protected in applications with challenging media. The stainless steel diaphragm allows separation of the measuring instrument from the medium. The pressure is transmitted to the measuring instrument via a filling fluid system within the pressure interface system.
The DSS27M with flange and flushing membrane follows current international standards for flanges. The installation of the pressure interface on the measuring instrument is straightforward.
Areas of application, applications DSS27M
- for aggressive, hot, highly viscous or crystallising media
- Process industry
- mechanical engineering and automation