DSS22T pressure transmitter with WIKA pressure interface installed
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: approximately 3-4 weeks
- pressure range: from 0 bar … 1 bar to 0 bar … 25 bar
- Medium temperature range: +10 °C … +80 °C (max. +130 °C for SIP and CIP)
- clamp connector allows easy cleaning and replacement of the interface
- suitable for SIP (sterilisation in place) and CIP (cleaning in place)
- fast cleaning, no residue
- EHEDG certificate
The DSS22T pressure transmitter with pressure interface (pressure sensor with membrane separator installed) is protected in applications with challenging media. The stainless steel diaphragm allows separation of the measuring instrument from the medium. The pressure is transmitted to the measuring instrument via a filling fluid system within the pressure interface system.
The DSS22T meets all the requirements of the food industry. The high suitability for food production stems from the possibility to clean the measuring point once the pressure interface system is installed. The requirements for SIP (sterilisation in place) and CIP (cleaning in place) are met. The Clamp connector allows quick and easy removal and thus easy cleaning by replacing the interface. The tested, fully welded construction ensures a long service life and a durable seal.
Areas of application, applications DSS22T
- hygienic pressure measurement in sanitary applications for the food industry
- pressure/vacuum monitoring during cleaning, sterilisation or pressure testing
- for gases, compressed air, vapours; for liquid, crystallising, pasty or particulate media
- installation on pipelines and pressure vessels with 4 mA … 20 mA output signal