DSS22F pressure gauge with WIKA pressure interface fitted
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Delivery time: approximately 3-4 weeks
- pressure range: 0 bar … 0,6 bar to 0 bar … 25 bar
- Medium temperature range: +10 °C … +80 °C (max. +130 °C for SIP and CIP)
- the pressure gauge is manufactured in accordance with EN 837-1
- clamp connector allows easy cleaning and replacement of the interface
- suitable for SIP (sterilisation in place) and CIP (cleaning in place)
- fast cleaning, no residue
- EHEDG certificate
The DSS22F pressure gauge with pressure interface (pressure gauge with diaphragm separator fitted) is protected in applications with challenging media. The stainless steel diaphragm allows separation of the measuring instrument from the medium. The pressure is transmitted to the measuring instrument via a filling fluid system within the pressure interface system.
The DSS22F meets all the requirements of the food industry. The high suitability for food production stems from the possibility to clean the measuring point once the pressure interface system is installed. The requirements for SIP (sterilisation in place) and CIP (cleaning in place) are met. The Clamp connector allows quick and easy removal and thus easy cleaning by replacing the interface. The tested, fully welded construction ensures a long service life and a durable seal.
Areas of application, applications DSS22F
- hygienic pressure measurement in sanitary applications for the food industry
- pressure/vacuum monitoring during cleaning, sterilisation or pressure testing
- for gases, vapours; for liquid, crystallising, pasty or particulate media
- mechanical indication of pressure on pipelines and pressure vessels