DSS18T pressure transmitter with WIKA pressure interface installed
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: approximately 3-4 weeks
- pressure range: from 0 bar … 1 bar to 0 bar … 25 bar
- Medium temperature range: -10 °C … +80 °C (max. +130 °C for SIP and CIP)
- threaded connection for the dairy industry according to DIN 11851
- suitable for COP (cleaning after removal)
- fast cleaning, no residue
- EHEDG certificate
The DSS18T pressure transducer with pressure interface (pressure sensor with membrane separator fitted) is protected in applications with challenging media. The stainless steel diaphragm allows separation of the measuring instrument from the medium. The pressure is transmitted to the measuring instrument via a filling fluid system within the pressure interface system.
The DSS18T meets all the requirements of the food industry. The threaded connection for the dairy industry allows hygienic process connection. The requirements for COP (clean-up after disposal) are met. Pressure interface systems are resistant to the cleaning vapour temperatures encountered in SIP (sterilisation-in-place) processes, thus ensuring a hygienic connection between the pressure interface and the medium. The tested, fully welded construction ensures a long service life and a durable seal.
Areas of application, applications DSS18T
- use in different process steps (e.g. filtering, separation, pasteurisation, filling)
- hygienic pressure measurement in sanitary applications for the food industry
- for the manufacture of dairy products, soft drinks and beer
- for gases, vapours; for liquid, crystallising, pasty or particulate media
- installation on pipelines and pressure vessels with 4 mA … 20 mA output signal