DSS10M pressure gauge with WIKA pressure interface installed
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Delivery time: approximately 3-4 weeks
- pressure range: from 0 bar … 1 bar to 0 bar … 60 bar
- Temperature range of the medium: -10 °C … +150 °C
- the pressure gauge is manufactured in accordance with EN 837-1
- threaded process connection
- version with internal diaphragm and pressure interface parts screwed together
- universal applications
The DSS10M pressure gauge with pressure interface (pressure gauge with diaphragm separator fitted) is protected in applications with challenging media. The stainless steel diaphragm allows separation of the measuring instrument from the medium. The pressure is transmitted to the measuring instrument via a filling fluid system within the pressure interface system.
The DSS10M is designed for universal use. It is possible to replace the lower part without having to make changes to the pressure interface system. The installation of the pressure interface on the measuring instrument is straightforward.
Areas of application, applications DSS10M
- for aggressive, hot, corrosive, environmentally hazardous or toxic media
- Process industry
- chemical and petrochemical industry