990.28 Pressure interface with WIKA flange
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Delivery time: approximately 3-4 weeks
- Pressure range: depends on flange and version
- Cellular design (Sandwich-type; the membrane is hidden between the top and bottom of the pressure interface)
- intermediate flange with flushing membrane
- standard dimensions available
- wide range of different materials and combinations
- connection to the instrument via radial pressure connection
990.28 pressure interface with flange (diaphragm separator) protects pressure measuring instruments in applications with difficult media. The pressure interface affects the separation of instrument and medium.
The pressure is transmitted to the measuring instrument via a filling fluid system within the pressure interface system. A wide range of designs, materials and system fillers are available to meet customer requirements. The 990.28 is available in a number of dimensions that are standard for this market. The pressure interface can be attached to the measuring instrument by direct connection, or at high temperatures via a cooling element or flexible hose.
WIKA offers different solutions for the choice of material, where the upper part and the wet parts of the pressure interface can be made of the same or different materials. Alternatively, the pressure interface may also have a coating.
Fields of application, applications 990.28
- for aggressive, hot, highly viscous or crystallising media
- Process industry
- high pressure applications
All functions of the 990.28 can be controlled with the Diaphragm Seal Calculation Software.