910.19 Additive for WIKA diaphragm seals
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: approximately 3-4 weeks
- for diaphragm seal model 990.15
- material: stainless steel 316Ti (1.4571)
- maximum permissible temperature: -60 °C … +250 °C
- for welding on pipes DN 15 … DN 80 (block flange)
- for welding on pipes DN 65 … DN 150 (saddle flange)
Safe measurement results for smaller pipe diameters can be ensured by connecting a diaphragm seal via a block flange. Saddle flanges allow the installation of the measuring point in pipelines with a nominal width of DN 65.
Fields of application, applications 910.19
- Process industry
- petrochemical industry
- for welding to the process line to establish the connection of the measuring point (saddle flange)
- for welding into a product line or heating duct to establish a measuring point connection (block flange)
For more technical information, please refer to the technical data sheet in the Annex (Documentation).