910.13 WIKA overpressure protection piston valve
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
Dobavni rok: approximately 3-4 weeks
- vacuum protected
- nominal pressures up to 600 bar
- brass or stainless steel
- overpressure protection up to 1000 bar
- 7 different zone settings available
- Threaded pressure connection (Form A or B)
910.13. the piston overpressure relief valve shall maintain the discharge position through the helical spring until the pressure acting on the piston overcomes the back pressure of the spring and thereby closes the valve. When the pressure drops below the closing pressure by about 25%, the valve is reopened and the piston returns to its original position under the force of the spring.
The closing pressure is set to half the range of the corresponding setting range.
Setting values for factory installation
When installed on a pressure gauge, the overpressure protection is set to 1.1 times the full value of the pressure gauge.
Closing pressure setting
Turning the adjusting screw clockwise increases the force of the screw spring and thus the closing pressure. By turning the adjusting screw counterclockwise, the closing pressure is achieved at lower pressure values. To set the optimum closing pressure, the temperature at the measuring point must be taken into account.
910.13 is not suitable for regulation and control purposes. Available in different shapes and materials.
Fields of application, applications 910.13
- stainless steel version for aggressive media, also in aggressive environments
- protection against overpressures occurring outside the measuring range of the pressure gauge
- Mechanical engineering, plant construction, chemical and petrochemical industry, power plants, mining, environmental technology