432.10 WIKA mini diaphragm pressure gauge
Po naročilu. Pošljite povpraševanje.
- mechanical manometer with diaphragm element
- helium leak tested, leak rate ≤ 10-9 mbar – l/s
- compact design for as smaller dead dead volume and smaller generation and retention particulates
- electropolished wet parts, surfaces with Ra <0.25 μm (Ra <10 μin) for membrane element and measuring chamber
- 316L electropolished process fitting components with metal sealing disc, orbital welded at measuring chamber
The WIKA 432.10 mini diaphragm manometer has been developed for UHP (ultra high purity) applications with limited space requirements, such as smaller integrated gas bar assemblies and gas cabinets.
The nominal 1″ (25.4 mm) size is ideal for use in gaseous, liquid and corrosive media up to 160 psi. The 432.10 mini diaphragm meter is tested for helium leakage and the internal parts are electropolished to optimally meet purity standards.
With such features, the UHP is a mini diaphragm meter suitable for the semiconductor and flat panel industries, various gas distribution systems and medical gas applications. The Mini Membrane Meter complies with SEMATECH and SEMI standards to optimally ensure the quality required by your applications.
To view additional options and more technical features, we recommend viewing the attached pdfs. documents under the Documentation section.
Scope, applications 432.10
- medical gases
- docking app
- gas distribution systems
- semiconductor and flat-panel industry
- for gaseous and liquid, even aggressive media for demanding high purity applications, even in aggressive environments
ELPRO designation: MAN-432.10